Thank you for your interest in our services and our website. The protection of your data is important to us.
Below you will find detailed information on the collection and use of your data when visiting this website.
The responsible body for privacy protection is Felix Kett. In case of questions or delete inquiries, please contact email@example.com. You will find further contact information in the imprint.
Data collection and processing of personal data
When visiting this website, the following technically required data will be collected:
- IP address,
- Address of the referring website,
- Addresses of the retrieved files,
- Date and time of retrieval,
- as well as operating system and browser version of your terminal device.
Collecting means your device making this data available to the server to enable the display of the website. This data will not be stored. In case personal data is stored due to legitimate interests (e.g. defense against malicious attacks), it will be deleted after a maximum of 7 days.
When communicating via email, the following technically required data will be collected:
- Email address,
- Subject and contents of the message,
- as well as date and time of the transmission.
Data collection and processing of personal data
For analysing the usage of this website in Matomo Analytics, the following non-personal data will be collected:
- IP address (anonymised),
- User ID (pseudonymised),
- Address of the referring website (anonymised),
- Addresses and (if applicable) title of the retrieved files/website,
- Date, time and duration of retrieval,
- Time zone of your terminal device,
- Operating system, screen resolution and browser version of your terminal device,
- Links that you clicked on,
- Time it took until the website was displayed,
- Approximate location (via anonymised IP),
- as well as preferred language.
Said data will be stored anonymously and is deleted after a maximum of 90 days. Non-personal reports aggregated from the raw data will be stored infinitely.
Data collection and processing involving third parties
The infrastructure service for hosting this website is delivered by a third-party supplier based in a country in the EU as part of an order data processing contract. Data collection is performed according to the aforementioned declaration.
Your data will not be shared with further third parties, except for purposes defined as legitimate or necessary by the General Data Protection Regulation.
Your privacy protection rights
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) grants you verious rights for the protection of personal data:
- According to Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your processed personal data. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- According to Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or completion of your stored personal data;
- According to Art. 17 GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of your stored personal data, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- According to Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and the data is no longer required, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- According to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- According to Art. 7 para 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent once given at any time. This has the consequence that the data processing based on this consent may no longer be continued for the future; and
- According to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or the place of the alleged infringement for this purpose, if the data subject believes that the processing of personal data concerning him or her violates the GDPR.
This Privacy Notice was updated on 30 August 2022 and may be changed without further notice. With the use of this website any changes in the Privacy Notice are regarded as taken note of. We recommend that you check this Privacy Notice each time you plan to submit personal data.